We take product safety very seriously. Please note that Magnedotz are a high tech gadget for mature audiences and it is not a children's toy.

Magnedotz helps to calm panic attacks, nervousness and helps to improve thinking.    

WarningSwallowed magnets can case severe internal organs and result in death or serious injury for life. Magnedotz is a gadget for adults and must be kept away from ALL children, should no be ingested, inhaled or set on fire.

Seek immediate medical attention immediately if you think magnets were swallowed

Swallowed magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury or death.

Spin to win Spinner icon